• Mount E’mei is one of my favourite places I have ever visited across India and China.
• It was my first ever time travelling in bullet train. The journey was very enthusiastic and mind blowing. It took 2 hours for the journey from Chengdu south railway station to the Emeishan city railway station. From there, we reached the Emeishan bus terminal with the help of a map and then we took the bus number 12 and reached the Emei tourists ticket counter. We resided one night downtown near the ticket booking center. At night , we explored the Emeishan city, tried different kinds of Chinese foods and made some Chinese friends. We also tried the famous Leshan BBQ’s.
• On the next day, we woke up early in the morning at 7 O’clock. Then got ready and reached the ticket booking center and took the bus tickets and the entrance tickets. While we were waiting for the bus, we bought some food to eat during the hiking as the food materials are too much expensive as we move towards the higher altitudes. In bus we took about one and a half hours to reach our destination. We were so eagerly waiting to see the snow as it is our first experience in seeing it. At last we reached a place which was totally covered by snow from where the hiking started.
• From there, it took about half an hour to reach the cable car station. We took the tickets for the cable car which can take around 100 people in one trip. Then we reached the place where the Golden Summit is situated. We took a lot of photos ,played with snow by making snowballs and hitting each other. It was really enthusiastic and amazing. We have seen so many monkeys midway and gave them food. We ate sausages, dumplings etc all through the journey.
• By evening, we started descending from the Golden Summit to the place where the hiking started. And then we took a room and stayed one night there as we were still dying to see more snow. We had a campfire at night with some Chinese friends sang songs, had dinner and enjoyed a lot.
• Next day, we left Emeishan with a handful of good memories and a mind full of grief. I miss those days we spent there and those were my best days in life. Still I am waiting for an opportunity to go there once again before I leave this beautiful country.