Good morning Ms.
Ms. M M sent you my resume some weeks ago and I would like to follow up with you. I would like to personally introduce myself via this email.
I have a solid educational foundation and passion for executive administration and support. Please allow me to highlight some of my skills:
• Bachelor in Administration
• SAP MM certified expert
• Microsoft Office products expert
• Adobe Suite expert
• Over 20+ years of experience effectively supporting executive level staff including CEO, VP and Presidents.
• Full bilingual (English/Spanish) and speech French as well.
• I’m a self-directed worker using my skills to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
• Heavy calendar management, scheduling and organizing of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Efficient management and preparation of correspondence and communications as well as expense reports. Maintain discretion when dealing with sensitive topics.
• Wide experience in planning complex events and project meetings.
• Strong background in all office management aspects including big department teams. In my actual position I have a team of 24 people in the department including the VP for HR/Communication and Managers.
I truly think that I can make a positive contribution to REPSOL and I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you for a deeper conversation. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to speaking with you soon.