AirAsia Mission, Vision & Values
Basic Principle of AirAsia
The founding principle of AirAsia is to be aware at all times that we are engaged in a business where the responsibility of peoples’ lives is in our hands. We safeguard that responsibility through the safety and quality of our operations. We operate with the highest level of integrity, striving to exceed industry standards in a proactive manner while doing so with respect to others and the environment.
Safety Values of AirAsia
The safety values of AirAsia are:
• Provide a product with safety and quality as our first goals.
• Do our job with the highest level of integrity.
• Prepare our employees through first-class training.
• Provide equipment that is well maintained.
• Select contractors, vendors and suppliers who meet our values.
• Value oversight from regulators and other organizations that enhance our system through checks and balances.
• Embed an ethical culture by maintaining openness with regard to safety and quality.
• Embed a continuous improvement ethos by learning from aviation industry experiences.
• Maintain a high level of environmental consideration in all of our activities.
This basic foundation for doing business allows us the pleasure of serving our guests.
To be the largest low cost airline in Asia and serving the 3 billion people who are currently underserved with poor connectivity and high fares.
• To be the best company to work for whereby employees are treated as part of a big family
• Create a globally recognized ASEAN brand
• To attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia
• Maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels
• Safety conscious
A safe airline is a happy airline. Our guests’ safety is our primary concern so we do our jobs with care. Because where safety is concerned, every little thing matters.
It’s a warm and friendly feeling to have, so we take pleasure in caring for our guests in ways that make them feel at home.
Being passionate means going the extra mile to achieve a purpose much larger than ourselves. They say passionate people can change the world and that’s something that’s very close to our hearts.
• Full of integrity
We believe everything that is worth doing, is worth doing right. It’s about us doing the right things at all times.
It means one team, working together towards a common goal. Whether it’s meeting our 25 minute turnaround time or making sure we keep you connected to the best destinations at the lowest prices, we do it as a team. All for one. One for all.
Fun means we celebrate life. It means we laugh louder, our smiles are wider, and we can be our own unique selves. We’re a sociable bunch and we enjoy sharing ideas and solutions to make things even better. After all, fun is meant to be shared.
The organizational structure of geography divide the workers by geographical area designated as below at different part of its branches operation. It was formed on the request of customers who are far away or outside an organization’s operations centre. The organizational structure of geography in operation among different staff is responsible for carrying out business activities in designated locations. I have also presented the advantages and disadvantages of the organizational structure of geography adopted by The Air Asia Management
AirAsia Mission, Vision & Values